Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spray-On update

Well....The results are in.....Although my ankles and wrists are splotchy.....The tan actually came out great! I would definetly recommend it to anyone; however I would try it several times before an actual event. Just to get the hang of how to even out the Ankles and wrists! So overall, I was happy!
The Wedding was absolutely beautiful! Will did such a great job as "ring bearer" I wish I had pictures, but we were all in the wedding so I didn't get any shots! hopefully I will get some emailed to me. But it was so much fun and I think Brooke had a blast!!!! So much so that after the reception was over, she wanted everyone to go to her parents house to keep the party going!~ Of course we were all exhausted and declined (plus, it was their wedding night! if ya know what I mean!). Whew, what a success!

No comments: